Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, August 13, 2004

~Welcome~

So novelty got a blog. I can almost hear the collective huge sigh of relief from my fellow board posters... and right about now, some fellow will be breaking out the beers for a party. Yeah, glad to know I won't be missed... or at least my individual personal blogs on certain forums and boards won't be missed anyways.

So what's this about? Well, this place is just something for me to express myself (no, no toilet jokes please) and to talk about my life on CCG Workshop. Life? CCG Workshop? That might make CNN even... and it could be a bigger story than finding life on Mars... but I get ahead of myself... erm... I'd tell you about CCG Workshop, but why don't you let the site speak for itself? Head over to http://www.ccgworkshop.com particularly the forums part and you'll see lots of interesting things.

Of course I do have a life outside of CCG Workshop, and thank you very much, that won't be posted here for everyone to read. Unlike some people, my life isn't an open book, thank you very much, although one of these days, you might get to watch it on HBO - hey, Eva Peron got her 90 minutes feature film, I don't see why can't I get the same recognition :p (Yeah, Novelty of the huge ego, watch out coz he leaves nothing in its wake)

Anyways, be warned that if you want to retain your sanity, the best thing you could do would be to stop reading this and go and do something productive... like spending quality time with your family. And if you do intend to read, make sure you have a couple (or more) sanitoriums in your Mythos deck (and if you do, look for Spiog and shrike on the engine for a game). And above all have fun reading a lot of... nothing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home