Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

_.%~ Ancient of Days ~%._

Happy New Year 2009.



A new year, a new leaf for the blog? Not really. I'll still retain this blog as my personal comments blog, but instead of focusing on the stuff I do at CCG Workshop (RIP!), I'm just gonna post about the games that I play and perhaps put up a few reviews or something. Nothing has been fixed yet, but it will definately include stuff that I'm doing at... ah, but that will be telling!

Just for those who have noticed (which will probably mean none of my one regular reader), the titles have gotten new symbols. Here are some of the symbols which I will be using as part of this "redesigned" (ha ha ha) blog.

_.%~ [title] ~%._ will contain posts about the site (formerly ~ [title] ~ )
-+@ [title] @+- will have my usual ramblings
=(*)= [title] =(*)= will be reviews of expansions, games, whatever

And just to start the year, here's an avalanche of images from Ancient of Days, the fan-made MND set that never will be.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home