Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

-+@ Uno Dos Tres Quartro... @+-

So I woke up today and decided to get the screenshots organised... and while doing that I realised I needed to get Portable Adventures and Quartet up. No worries, let's do a try out game. I know Portable Adventures is a bit broken anyways and I'll get the screenshot later this weekend after I've finished the fixes, so that leaves Quartet. Right. Shoudl be an easy task to simulate a normal game... or so I thought.

While digging around in there though, I saw something that was incomplete. Urgh. And so begins my 2 hour epic fix for the game. While working on it, I threw in some features... and I hope things work now. The difficulty in developing games is getting on the spot playtesters. I wonder if there's anyway a bot can be made to be the playtester... hmm...

So, later it'll be images day... I still have to download all those nicely coloured quarters from the US mint for Quartet. I wonder how many states I'll get to choose from though... hmm...

And it's nice to have a slow day. Talked with Todd - an old time MND player - about MND just to see what he's up to and he's trying to create a revival of the game where he is. I say good for him.

Anyways, back to walking the plank! It was nice sailing the 7 Seas...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home