Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

-+@ Old Man's Legacy @+-

So I had a few games on LotR Online. Nowthing new there. Met someone who said "Hey, aren't you Novelty from CCG Workshop?" and I replied "Yeah"... well, let me spare you the conversation and get to the point, but he offered me his cache of commons and uncommons and I got to pick out some really nice cards for my deck. Wow, I never knew "Novelty from CCG Workshop" can open so many doors. I should try to be "Novelty from CCG Workshop" more often in future.

Played a few MND games as well, mostly playtesting and I think it's going along. Had Mark from Texas and Brandon from Hawaii commenting on the cards and we finally reworked Amara so that she won't be in for so much suckage. A few cards got their typos fixed and Mountain Chill has been highlighted as being too costly, but we'll see about that. While in the middle of updating images though, a fuse blew... and since it was close to midnight, I think it was God's way of telling me to go to bed :) Well, it had been a good solid 12 hours of the weekend being wasted on CCGs in general I guess.

Finally finished those images today - a new Algae Band image and an updated Call of the Ombor Sea image... and I must say, I'm beginning to think I might be able to pull off the images for Elder's Legacy finally. Only 3 more left - Umbu's Paw, Repossess and Brown Stuff. 2 of the images have been sketched by the "regular" artist - Santana. Hopefully, he'll finish them soon.

Well, nothing subliminal, but Kev is starting a league for Gridiron on CCG Workshop. If you are a CCG or a Football fan, but preferably both - this is something that might interest you. Head over to http://www.ccgworkshop.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3694 for more infomation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home