Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

-+@ Phoenix @+-

A rise from the grave?



This is the link I got the images from. Few people would know I made a LSH update for WS a few years back (OK, more than a decade ago). Now to actually see these cards... well what can a fanboy say? It's a pity that I gave up on the title (and indeed all comics) ever since "threeboot", but to finally see the LSH on a CCG is awesome. Nevermind that these are VS cards instead of WS cards. Well, I guess this will be on my shopping list for next year (and my Christmas wish list for this year!) if only to collect the cards. I do know how to play VS, but I don't really wanna keep up with the game though (way too expensive!)

Later today, or tomorrow if you're not in the Western Hemisphere, is the 2nd attempt for the Final Twilight players to create CCG Workshop Saturdays. 3 players showed up last week and one game was played. Hopefully more people will turn up today to play. I added some words to the News section of the frontpage in an attempt to raise some awareness. I hope people do turn up to play, particularly with some cards that are only Online exclusives.

I'm still in the midst of wrapping and decorations and stuff. Urgh, festive seasons can be such a huge time waster particularly when there are things I really wanna do. Like adapt Barathaum. Or clip AvP. Or colour three more Final Twilight cards. Or update the MND website. Hmm... my other website probably needs an update as well. Maybe next year.

I did find the time to template 4 cards for MND yesterday. Even with those though, I'm still below the 50 cards needed to officially announce the start of AoD. I'm not even thinking about AE at this point in time. It will probably get thrown out the window, I think. I have no idea. Only time will tell I guess as to what will happen to AE.

Ed seems to be stuck with GRfOS as stated on the forum. That a pity though because he was doing so well speed wise with the first two games. I guess all the craziness that goes with the festive season doesn't help him as well with respect to adapting games. Oh well, there's probably no hurry anyways... and on the bright side, next year will shape up to be a good year with all the ground work that has been laid this year.

The Shadowfist tournament has apparently ended. I wonder who won since no announcements has been made. Hmm... I know the Rage tournament is still running and Will/Supes seems to be in the lead. The end of this month is gonna shape up to be interesting for sure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home