Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

-+@ Invaders @+-

I'm surprised that one of the most popular page was the one I posted with the rest of the unreleased cards. I know some of these cards have been seen before, but if not, well, here are the 4 invader cards that I made way back when.




Holmberg actually has a few nice Invader pictures on his site as well (link is on my blog to the right). Here's a nice group shot of 4 Invaders:

Invaders Group shot


That's a nice image. Here's some more of his scratch pad:

Critters 1

Critters 2

Perhaps if there are people making custom cards out there that's not me, some of these would probably make good card images! Please do make sure you ask Holmberg for his permission firsth though!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home