Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

-+@ Timmy, Timmy, So Contrary @+-

Played a few more games of LotR... man that thing is addictive. Too addictive in fact. I shall have to uninstall it *eep* if I ever want to do other things.

funk (full name funktionsluster) was building a furok deck and asked me for help. Heh, oh boy, here goes another one of them building a theme deck. Well, he's running Fiend of Furoks and Warrada, Simulacrum for some weird reason - hey, if that's what they want to do, I've got nothing against that. I know W,S was designed for a Naroom Core deck... but a Furok Naroom Core... I'm not sure if that even works, but it's sure nice to try. It's nice to see people trying out the cards from Elder's Legacy... my mission is almost complete.

Tim was asking for more help on getting A New Hope up again. I gave him a long pep talk and he's really at it now, finalising everything and working with... MS Paint. Hey, he has to start somewhere and at least I know MS Paint doesn't have a gazillion options that nobody really knows how to fully utilize. Well, so the game won't look like a masterpiece, but he can work on his graphics skills.

I did some more screenshots today, including an update of Netrunner's beta.4 stuff. It looks much better than the generic black that was beta.3. Also resized a few of the small screenshots so that they look more... even on the screenshot page at http://www.ccgworkshop.com/gEngine.screenshots.jsp

Well, not too oblique, but I hope A New Hope give some new hope into the game...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home