Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

-+@ Threshold @+-

Threshold of what? Heh heh!



Art Credits:
Clay Hyren by Jen Reed, background by Alison Strom/Whyrl
Himsmr by Cody Shipman
Circling Hyren by Jen Reed, background by Matt Holmberg

Another 3 cards for Exodus Flight. I've got people asking me when I'm starting work on that already. Well, I'm not going to even think about that until TW is in playtesting. Talking about TW though, there has been lots of activity centred around the 3 regions that have been reviewed so far, and I know people are working away busily on the other regions. This is going to be fun.

Hyborian Gates finally has the cardlist added, and even as I type this, the images are being uploaded to the server. All that's left are the dice and markers, the special stuff for the game and it'll be ready for release. Maybe a 1st Jan 2006 thing? Heh right... who knows?

I added the Yukk! rules onto the CCGW wiki today. While there, I noticed that people were posting the rules directly onto the main game pages, so I setup guidelines on how the game pages on the wiki should be structured. I have no idea if anyone will even follow those rules with the exception of myself. Anyways, when I do get the time, YNDT, Hamlet and Elemental will be getting their pages setup as well at some point in the future.

Oh and I just noticed that Mark has added the Aquarius rules to the wiki recently, so I wonder if that means the game is ready for release soon. I think he still has the final few bits of things to tweak before he's ready to make it go public. Well, if he does that would make it his fifth game this year, a record for him. Only myself, Tomi and Martin has done more games a year.

Ed posted that he made some changes to 7Sea and it seems good that the game is getting changes in more than just card images. I'm going to guess it's finally catching up with B5 and WoT. All it needs now is custom cards and something unique to it. Whee.

I only noticed that Alex has been made a shepherd instead of a PL, so I have to update the plates post. Bah! More work. And while I'm at it, I need to update Go Fish at some point as well. Maybe today... maybe later? well, that's the defination of s**n anyways.

Martin must be busy tweaking VTES in preparation for its big day in the sun. 8 more days to go give or take half a day due to the engine being on Central US time. Hopefully Ed will post up a time as to when the whole thing will launch as well. I'm going to have to hate telling the Australians and Europeans that it's not the 19th yet in the US...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home