Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, December 31, 2004

-+@ Air Horn @+-

Last day of the month... titles of the month have been from the Fast Break CCG, if you haven't already guessed it. And Air Horn is for Arderial, of which I finished the templates today, together with d'Resh and Universal.



So, that's all 50 cards templated. Hooray. The are all available on the custom card website. Next up, I'll probably look at the guardian images and get those posted, template Shadowsfall Promo to enable that they can be playtested with the images and incorporate the first of the updates to the TG cardlist.

It has been a busy day on CCG Workshop today. There's of course, the end of month report, which is posted just before this a few hours back. There's the statistics stuff which is used for the featured games which got posted about an hour back. And of course, that's in between helping players and PLs as they try to get certain things done. While I'm on the topic of that, I finally figured out that it was the Ad blocker in Norton Internet Security that was preventing the engine from functioning and posted that in the forums.

Three games were updated today, and I'll name them sequentially. A player mentioned to Tomi that Wildstorm was missing a few cards. Turn out to be more than 200 cards as they either had the wrong or missing tags. I had to batch rename and replace to get everything kosher and then upload everything to the server, all under 10 minutes. Well, I aim to please.

Go Fish had Tomi's Duel of Ages cardback added, and since I fudge things a bit, the new cardback will be the default one, which will also be the one in game and the one that will show up on his plate. I haven't had time to get a screenshot of that yet... and besides, I'm still waiting for Sideshow's cardback.

AvP(vT) got its second scenario today, and boy, adding a deck to a game isn't as easy as one would think. It's a good thing I've done it so often these days that I know what exactly has to be done. It's on the engine and it's public. Whether people will play the "no frills" "low tech" version remains to be seen. The good news is that the 30 days numbers are almost past the 100 games mark.

I played lots of gToons today, if only because I was bored. Discovered quite a few combos that might come in handy and I think I have a better idea for a deck, so I'm gonna build that for the new year. Hopefully, I can beat the sub 1000 ranking sometime next year as well.

Well, Happy New Year 2005 everyone, and may all your wishes come true in the new year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home