Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Monday, December 27, 2004

-+@ Ice Patch @+-

Let's start with a few more images:



That's what I spent today doing, not not just 3 images but getting the MND Custom Card site up to scratch. 16 of the EL cards are available for download - 4 each from Cald, Nar, Orothe and Weave. The full beginning text for Tainted Glimpses is also up on the site. Hopefully that would encourage die hards to print them out and to play with them.

I also played AvP today, and it didn't result in an upgrade today. Got grilled on how the engine works by one of the AvP players and I think I gave him a very good picture without violating the NDA.

Saw Ben, a B5 player who I walked through how to download images and stuff yesterday. I wonder if he's been in a B5 game yet. There's another player - Angel of Death - who's currently checking out B5. He or she seems rather new at the game - played a Triluminary without sponsoring it. I didn't bother correcting since it was just a one player game.

Saw 2 people trying out ToJH today. Tomi was surprised at that, and so was I. I guess those people are samrt - playing it while they still can for a bronze, although with the new token system, they can always spend their 2 silvers on it when it gets there.

gToons is still down for me. I wonder what's happening. I haven't been playing LotR O for ages. Oh well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home