Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

-+@ Fast Break @+-

Rush Rush Rush... urgh, the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland can't be as busy as me.

Let's go do non-CCG workshop stuff first. My gtoons playing is getting better, but without those super duper slams, I'm afraid I'm not climbing up the ladder anywhere as fast as I could. Oh well, can't be helped. Still pushing it for under 1000 in a bit but I doubt I'll make it there for another 2 or more weeks. The good news is that I've introduced the game to a few other people who are playing... and they in turn have introduced to more people. It's fun though. Really.

LotR Online started leagues and I joined 2. They aren't too bad, it's almost a new format, but it costs $10 to join a league. Yikes, expensive. WA is probably laughing to the back since about 300 people have joined. That's $3,000 for just a week. It would probably die down, but it'll earn regular income for WA I'm sure. I won 3 games out of my first 5 for last week. Can't play any this week. It's fun I guess, but the $10 cost is way too expensive, since I doubt I'll ever win it.

And back to CCG Workshop news...

Work on MND is still going slowly... I'm still working on the webpages for Elder's Legacy. Got a few more artists to work on Tainted Glimpses and Shadowsfall Promo. Hopefully, TG will get on the engine by the end of January, and the first 10 cards of EL on the website by about the same time too. I really wish I have more time to work on this.

B5 had a quick update yesterday... or was that the day before... to make it compatible with future versions of the engine. I've also put the word out for which text to make bold on the cards and stuff so hopefully that would be a good thing that would be implemented next year. To distinguish from normal text though, I might have to make it purple or red or something. We shall have to see.

No work on Bowling yet. I really do wish I have a weekend all to myself so that I can just sit down and code it. It should be really easy to code, AI and all. Pity though that I'm so short of time.

ToJH went public a few days ago, and VTES will follow in the footsteps in a couple of days. I'm glad I'm away. ToJH picked up quite a few games played. VTES will probably pick up a lot more games played... MND had a decent run while people are waiting for VTES. That's a good sign I think.

Daniel offered to do Firestorm images. Hmm... that would be good. Work on it won't begin until after I've finished Bowling though. I better make that clear. DoA is going along nicely as well. I think that's a game I'll try to pick up once it's ready.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home