Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

-+@ One-on-one @+-

gToons is behaving badly today... I haven't been able to complete a game for some weird reason. I wonder how much of that is the server being unable to cope with the number of players and how much of it is my ISP and/or computer being slow. Urgh. Martin told me he's been playing though, which is a good thing I guess. Hopefully he'd be inproving his game in a few days.

Talking about Martin, he's closed off alpha test for VTES and is gonna do a FAQ after all. There's a start I guess. Now to get the VTES players to actually read it... that's always been the problem I guess. People are more willing to play rather than to read. Oh well.

Tomi is busy getting ToJH up to tip top shape for its beta release later today or tomorrow. I hope everything will go without a hitch for him. It'd be good though to get it out and from what I've seen his adaptation of it is great. Still, not many people would be playing it I'd guess since it's not one of the more well known games. But it'll be good nevertheless.

So a plates update will be called for soon-ish then... and next week, hopefully, the VTES release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home