Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

-+@ Look, Up in the Sky @+-

Is it a bird or a plane? No, probably not.

After yesterday's long post, I don't think I'll do a repeat performance today.

Played my first AvP game with Ryan and his friend, which wasn't really fun because we were all like newbies trying to pick up the game. I did manage to get quite a number of kills though and I must say I think I'm getting relatively good with the predator precon, but having said that, it's easy to off my predator. Blegh.

Took the opportunity to upgrade the game a bit - mainly the removal of a few things which would make the game better. Hard to think that is the case, but less-is-more in this case. Of course, it takes more coding to do that. I've also revised the game to show that it's only meant for the contact scenario for the moment. We'll probably be supporting the other scenarios in the future, but not currently.

gToons seems to be down for me. I wonder why. Maybe it's because I have negative Orbit points there. Don't ask me how I managed to do that. Anyways, I've updated the links on the right for some gToons resources. They are the ones I use anyways. Also added an AvP link in there too.

I checked out redtaggames.com yesterday, which has been up for a while now. It features a new logo for Crystal Authority and a game called Sideshow. I wonder what Mark has got up his hat with that. I guess I'll have to wait to find out. It's probably something interesting.

Cleared the BOT today... but it's probably filled up again somewhat. Lots of confused people entering the engine trying to get games and missing the select a game button. I wish the select a game popup will automatically popup on entry to the engine. Oh well.

I got my excel files ready to take up the data for the end of the month things. The good news is that we are almost back to the number of games we had before WotC took out 8 games (and YGO got axed). If Le Tournoi gets out public later this month/year, we'd be back at 65 games which would be the number of game we had before the WotC implosion. Things can only go up from there.

Might start work on Bowling later tonight... who knows? That is if I don't get distracted by a B5 game that might start in about an hour. We'll have to see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home