Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

-+@ Dish Out @+-

Just came off the Plates update, which I suppose makes the title relevant for a change. I didn't realise I haven't updated the plates post for ages on the engine, and there was so many little things to correct. It's all done up now... at least until Bug decides to do stuff over the next few days (which is a good thing). I'll just have to update it then again.

Updated Go Fish as well to get the pictures for the plates post, and while I was there, updated a few other things that was out and has been out for ages. Really though, I like working on Go Fish. The game works great and it's easy to update, although it needs constant updates. However, since things are going slow CCG Workshop wise, it means things go slow on Go Fish.

Updated the BOT as well which had a few extra questions today. Atticus suggested that Magic would be on the engine which I had to shoot down. Really though, people should think before saying things like that. Of course the BOT got asked about Magic which there was no answers then.

Finally updated MND with the background image... and I must say, I like this new background quite a lot. It's Weave this month, and it's the last of the 12 in rotation. I have no idea what I'm doing next year. Maybe I should just leave it at a Universal image for the whole year. Also updated a few other smaller things and added an alt image to the game. I just recently realised that the image I had for Twisted Dreams was an old one that Holmberg did and he's since replaced it with a more serious one. Well, both of them are available on the engine.

Helped JC debug The Tournament as well, and there seems to be either language problems or something because he isn't understanding what I'm saying. He doesn't seem to bother about the defects that I've been reporting (mainly checksum and image errors) which is bad in and of itself. Oh well, at least I got him to fix them today.

Played some gToon today. It's getting boring now... the card set is a bit limited though, which is what is limiting it at the moment. I've gone up in ranks to about 2515 from 2900+ which I suppose is good. Not the thousand and thousand that I did when I first started as predicted. It's gonna be hard to crack the sub 1000 level.

Someone on Insiider is trying to create a whole new game based on MND... with huge rules changes that he thinks people won't like. Well, I wonder how well accepted it'll be. Rage across Las Vegas is an example of how to break a game... and nipa showed me what someone called "Cloud" tried to do with DoomTrooper by changing it to "Dark Symmetry". Neither games caught on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home