Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, November 19, 2004

-+@ Sleep, Caradhas @+-

Mmm... sleep.... sounds so tempting.

No, I haven't been working on CCGW stuff for the past few days... just chilling with stuff, and not a lot of it is CCG related.

A few quick points:

* Timmy got Hoth up today. Hooray. Someone should post it on the SW forums.
* Martin gave a bunch of people access to VTES. Hmm...
* I think nipa is still waiting for a bunch of stuff from Ed. Heh... give him a week or two.
* It's Friday... let's see what will happen today.

A B5 player from gEngine sent me a picture of his wedding. Heh, I know you don't send pictures of things like that to everyone so I really feel honoured and flattered. I spent most of yesterday talking to Brash from LotR O about stuff. Guess I'm building bridges or something.

Anyways, there's a lot of hate and malice running around the LotR forums. It's funny reading some of them and the debates that are raging about "rotation". Oh well. The idea is to have fun...

Sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home