Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

-+@ Union @+-

No, no marriages here!



Art Credits:
Oracle J'Lith by Mike Angel
War Kiradan by Beth Zyglowicz
Sea Fird by Jeffry Ransom with backgrounds by Holmberg/Werner

Another 3 from Exodus Flight which I've not done too much work on since the last time I blogged. However since this would probably be the last chance I have to blog this year before the Grinch season sets in or something. Anyways, the art on these cards are OK, but I've been told a couple of times that the art on the TW cards that is still in the process of being designed are awesome. Then again, it's supposed to be, after all the lessons learnt from the last few sets.

I tweaked the forums today - moved two forums to a semi-hidden status. They are still there, but are hidden by default. It hides the clutter some. Also tweaked some settings on the VTES forum, but that shouldn't be too visible hopefully.

Talking about VTES, it went public today! Yay! Busy time at both the forums and both the chatrooms directing newbies new to the system. I know I said I'll stay away, but I guess I just can't help it. However, the turnout wasn't as huge as the turnout the first time the game went public on the engine. I guess the delays probably hurt the game a bit.

Oh, and a Happy to everyone. Happy New Year (if you observe that calendar) to y'all too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home