Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

-+@ Better Pay! @+-

Heh, right, as if I get paid for working on CCGs.



Three more Christmastown cards... and what do you know... there's less than 300 days to Christmas... and even less to the release of the expansion. Pity thought that we don't have permission to adapt this to the engine.

Talking about adaptaing though, I finally managed to do more work on Hyborian Gates and it's just a small step, but nevertheless it's a step for getting it completed soon. I doubt it'll be the first public game of the year, but hopefully it won't the the last of the year.

Spent quite some time today scripting the drafts for the Core TW cards as well. I have no idea if it's drawing any interest. Also added the Arderial TW cards to the engine and a few other things. The tournament games seems to have quieten down now, but that's probably because the weekend is over.

Mark seemed to have gone crazy, with Crystal Authority and Attack going public over the weekend. I guess the weekend must have been really productive for him. Tomi likewise has got James Bond to some semblance of "started" although I have no idea if it's even playable yet. Still, 3 expansions is quite a bit of cards to add.

My main priorities at the moment with regards to game adapting are Hyborian Gates and WSS2 for WSS1. Hopefully, I can get those two out of the way before the middle of the year. MND will continue to demand time though and I guess I'll just have to take that in stride. There's also the B5 and Firestorm stuff that I'm a bit hesitant to touch at this point, not to mention, licensed games like YNDT and Urland that needs huge fixes. Oh well. One thing at a time... or better pay!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home