Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gone with the wind

Happy New Year 2010!

I'm going to preserve this blog, since it's one of the few sites that actively ties in to the gatlingEngine and CCGW, but this blog will go into a hiatus and will not get updated frequently (basically like it has been for a while now). If anyone would like to contact me (and see my random musings online), add me as your friend on Facebook, but please let me know who you are (i.e. gEngine username), otherwise I'm just going to delete your friend request.

Also, to the members of the MND customs dev team, I'm open to finishing up the cards on Facebook :)

2 Comments:

  • At October 21, 2010 2:27 am, Anonymous stormcloak said…

    Nov, I have finally created a facebook account earlier this year and I'd like to add you there. Now I wonder how to find you. I think I remember your real name but there are too many people of that name (a problem I'm very familiar with). :)

    How do I find you in the vastness of this network?

     
  • At October 23, 2010 11:04 am, Blogger Novelty said…

    I'm Novelty Nostalgia there as well. Makes it easy to find me since most everyone know that name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home