Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

-+@ Potty Adventures @+-

I was suppose to do scans and graphics for Bowling, Triple Triad and Babylon 5 today. Well, it's almost the end of the day and my scanner wasn't even warmed up at all... I think the sheen of dust is still on it... undisturbed... I need to do some dusting I think... yeah, I spent the day doing things around the house and so no scanning and/or graphics were done.. except...

I was helping Timmy with some debugging of Star Wars - some images and the cards not displaying correctly, and as I said in the previous post, I suggested that he use MS Paint. So far so good. Well, I think he finally got everything to work, but I had MS Paint open at one point doing one of his images...

Also played a few LotR Online games as well. Even online, the reaction I get when I pump a Strenght 3 Merry up to Strength 39 to not only defeat 3 Orcs, but to overwhelm them sends waves of awe around the game room. Guess I'm too much of a Johnny player than anything else, but the hobbits haven't fared too well... either I'm coming up against the killer tournament decks or my opposition has been teching up against the poor hobbits.

Hobbits aside, I finally got to work on a "Pfairy" today... or what looks like one anyways. Prince Skiffle is a card in Portable Adventures which when flipped (and flipped in Portable Adventures means rotated), you get 3 more actions. Right, so that's something against the automation which BugLaden asked for then was thinking of recanting, but since that is the only card that breaks that rule, it was easier to code for the rules to include him than to take out the rules that moves on to the next phase after you play a character. As his card flavour text say though, he is "a royal pain in the ass". Still it's done and I hope that there aren't any cards in the next 2 expansions that does this... but if there is, it should be easy to add them in.

I also fixed the unattached all defect. However, I found out that Sneaky/Gifted doesn't remove the ability when the Unattached all is used... urgh... I wonder if the unattach script has the same problem... I'll have to check that at some point.

With all the LotR Online talk, I'll be remiss if I don't tell you to look out for "My Preciousssss" on gEngine. ;) And so ends this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home