Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, September 03, 2004

-+@ Cause No One is a Stranger @+-

Well, I had quite a few adventures in LotR O, but they can be found in one of the links to the right, so I won't repeat them here. It was fun though. Saw my first online foil set and it did absolutely nothing for me. I was like, OK, so it's all foil... so what?

Updated Go Fish today, but didn't do as much as I wanted to. It lead on to getting more cardbacks for the game which lead through a whole sequence of events... until... well, check out the CCG Workshop forums... I added in all the icons on the left and made a few new forums while I was at it.

And there really is more, but I'm tired and I think the bed is calling out my name...

And before I go, if you want a bed of roses, you might be able to find it on the moon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home