Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

-+@ Freefall @+-

Well, let's see...

For those you you who got a red x inside a black bordered white box on a blog from last week, well, I've fixed that. You should be able to see the piture now. I've also fixed the picture in my profile which winked out sometime over the past 24 hours (and please, no "How many Klingons do you need to change a light fixture" jokes).

Didn't do much today CCG Workshop wise. Just the regular stuff... forums, shepherd checking, bot checking... Someone logged in to check out Fast Break today... even posted on the forums about it. I hope they won't get disappointed. Timmy (yes, I know I haven't mentioned him in a while) posted in the forums asking what Legends were. Hrrrmph. As if I haven't been talking about it for ages. Well, I sort of replied.

And while we are on one of my "Groo" subjects, Timmy has enrolled himself in java school. No, not in Indonesia and no, not making coffee, java as in programming. He's also taking photoshop as a side course or something so expect him to get urm... more than mediocre over the next few months. How long would it take him to finish porting SW? Good Question. At the rate he's going with 2 expansions over 2 years, I'd say maybe 11 more years or so...

I'm still tweaking up that dwarf deck. I actually motived Cal (who lives in California) to build his version of the deck. Of course Cal has got better cards than I do apparently so his version is mega-crazier, not to mention funnier (and funner). I taught him the element of surprise in using the Orcs and he had a blast with it. I'm just surprised how few people actually use pumps for minions. Sure they are weak, but when used properly, they are devastating as Cal found out earlier today.

The end of the month is almost upon us and I've got a lot of end of the month things to do. Sadly, they can't be done any sooner, or I'd be jumping on them at this point in time. I guess I just have to be patient and actually wait for the physical end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home