Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

-+@ You're New Blood @+-

Well, I've taken a long enough break from the LotR Shadows show so I thought I'd do 3 more cards.



Yes, I play mainly Hobbits and I'm still trying to build a good Hobbit FP side. Yes, I know they smell and go around barefoot and are short and a whole lot of other things, I'm no Fool of a Took. I'm a bit disappointed that the Frodo has the ring-bearer keyword there, I was hoping for a ringed resistance Frodo with no keyword so that he can start as a non-ring-bearer, but that's not to be with this Frodo... maybe there's a second Frodo in the set. Oh and if I haven't already mentioned it a million times, the online release is this Saturday. Mark your calenders because I'll probably NOT be here.

Played a game with my "old" deck... I'm going to wave farewell to it on Saturday as the cards in it gets banned and rework it with new Shadows cards. Still, I'm drawing awe from the people I've been playing against - it's strong against certain archtypes... and only falls flat against 2 Shadow sides... something I'm still trying to fix. Someone suggested an uncommon against the second archtype so I'll see how that goes.

Didn't work on anything CCGW today... wait, I lie. I actually filled in some of the BOT answers, but I got lazy after a while and didn't exactly clear all the questions. Some of those are hard to answer too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home