Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

-+@ Who's the Boss @+-

Right. Where do I begin?

Well, I added two forums today to the forums. I wonder if anyone has noticed them yet. Wildstorms Legends Solitaire Edition (phew, what a mouthful) is a game that I guess I'll be doing next year. The other game is also comic book based - VS system, which is heading into its fourth expansion already. The latter is in development, but probably won't ever be released unless we get permission from Upper Deck (I hope we do).

That knocked on to Go Fish where I added 5 card backs ... and 2 to the actual game itself.





Erm... I'll let you figure out which is which.

I was talking to Daniel earlier and I broached the subject of adapting Firestorm to the engine. I don't think he was too pleased with the idea, but oh well. Yes, I'm not only thinking of adapting it, but I have said (to Ed) that I'll do it next year. So I guess that's on my plate for next year. Better hope I get Bowling and Hyborean Gates finished soon... and Portable Adventures of course.

I did manage the tweak in Portable Adventures that was giving me errors yesterday. Finally figured out what was causing it after some sleep. Lesson learnt = if something keeps on giving errors, rip it out and sleep on it. Things will be clearer the next day. I haven't started work on the Next/Pass button, but hopefully it'll be done before the weekend. The first part should be easy, the second not so easy. Hopefully, I can finish it in under 3 days, working 1 hour a day.

Picked up another new Polish shepherd today. I guess they probably think it's a neat way of getting free games. Well, they seem to be doing fine so far so I guess it's all good. I give them maybe one or two months before they drop off the face of the engine though.

Well, the first broken loop has just shown up in Shadows. Pity I didn't think of it first, but half of it uses the same combo I have in my hobbit deck. It closes the combo to make it a loop by returning a discarded card to hand... interesting concept really, and many predict that one of the cards that I depend heavily on for my combo will be banned. Oh well. Such is life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home