Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

-+@ Incognito @+-

Didn't work on any images today... or yesterday for that matter since it's past midnight for me, but here's the 3 that I haven't shown yet.


Art from left to right: Holmberg, Holmberg, Holmberg. Well, the latter 2 with edits from yours truly. The first one is actually a pre-production picture of an Underneath magi - Tryg I think - but since that image is so vastly different from the current image, I thought it would be a good idea to reuse it... that and the fact that I'm desperate for artwork.

There's also a list of the cards that's been shown here. I posted it backdated so that it won't show up as recent posts, but you can see it here. It has all the TG and SP artwork that's been done to date. So that's 39 cards. I've just worked on 3 more cards making it 42. I think we might be able to make 50 by sometime next week. Who knows...

Oh and nothing special has happened yet. Maybe it's delayed. Oh well.

Someone from Central Europe got this in their booster:


Must have been lucky to have got that mix up. That's actually a promo for Black Riders, the next LotR set. Well, I've already shown two, here's the third. I guess quite a few people are waiting with bated breath for Black Riders. It will be something that will either make or break the game - if the new Shadows sides get sucky cards again, then I'm afraid that the game will go on a downward spiral... well, it's already there, but that will probably hasten it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home