Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Monday, November 08, 2004

-+@ A Wizard is Never Late @+-

I was suppose to do scanning today, but a different muse has gotten hold of my uh.. whereever muses gets a hold of ... and I was really more interested in churning out MND cards today. So...



Artist left to right, top to bottom:

Whyrl/Strom, Goodman, Goodman with Werner background
Zastrow, Reed, Goodman, with Holmberg background
Novelty with backgrounds by Novelty/Holmberg, Whyrl/Strom, Liam

As you can see, the Heedle isn't as good as it could be. Oh well. I also made a 10th card, which isn't shown above... and I'll be going on to make Weebo Minor after this post. So with 11 cards today and 12 yesterday, I'm well past the 20% mark and am almost reaching the quarter way mark for this set. The first few cards are always quick, but the last 10% is going to be agonising slow... say about a month or 3 to complete. Oh well, such is the way of making custom cards.

Did I mention I saw Martin and JC back on the forum and engine respectively yesterday? I think that's good news. Hopefully things will get a bit more alive there. Also, someone is trying to organise a DoomTown: Deadlands playing time. I say more power to him.

Roberto came back (from I have no idea where) and signed up again as a shepherd. Hmm... he's also downloaded Wildstorms and is asking people to play Go Fish. I guess that's good. Oh well. It's a pity he dropped off the face of the earth for a while...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home