Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, November 12, 2004

-+@ Reckless We Rode @+-

As promised, here's Animite Crystal and Magic Mushroom from yesterday.



Art credits (left to right): Holmberg, Holmberg, Holmberg/Nov.

Well, I'm down to doing 3 cards a day... maybe less. I did the Fire Grag today (which is really the demo image with art from 2 other cards and some editing), Nasty Nalo and Disassembled Construct. I'll post the latter 2 tomorrow probably with one more card. I'm off for the weekend so I'm not doing any cards.

I passed the 35 card mark yesterday - that's the one-third mark. The next significant number is 52 cards, which is the halfway mark and since there is 39 cards done, there's only 13 more to go till then. Those are going to be hard though. I'm gonna be hard pressed to find images for Cassi and Kyndle, and the image for Relic Trick is going to be one of the toughest ones on the list. The universal spells - Recount, for example, isn't far behind the hard to find art list. Oh well, it has to be done somehow.

Modified more of my non-solo Smeagol deck. People are getting warmed up to it, but it's not top tier or anything. The cards restrict that so so much. I should be looking at alternate ring-bearers I guess, but none can beat Frodo with 10 (or 12) base resistance though. Well, that's what deckbuilding is all about, I guess. It's a pity I don't even have enough of the common cards for the fellowship side of gollum to build a decent deck.

JC sent me a PM today asking for the 3D version of the blue halberdier. I didn't realise that it was missing from the list I sent him - so I redid it and sent it to him. I hope he's happy with the result. He also sent me the "art" for the "cardback" for the game. The image would fit nicely with Hyborean Gates I guess :) Boris Velajo, eat your heart out. I've got get that loaded up later since it goes to quite a number of places - to the engine where it's used as a card icon, to the forums (where I have set up a category for it yesterday) and to Go Fish which of course has it as a card... although I don't think I'll include this particular cardback in the game.

Oh and something special hasn't happened yet, but I'm keeping my eye out on it. Maybe later today... or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home