Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, February 25, 2005

-+@ Diplomacy @+-

That's something I obviously lack...



Yes, I've only got 5 more days to go with the scanning and today I decided to get the Osirian cards done. So that's another 7 pages gone, 10 more to go. Hopefully, I'll be able to do them over the next 2 days or so, at my leisurely pace. Well, I thought I might as well showcase a badly cropped card... in this case the image on the left. You can tell it's part of a whole there. Maybe I should showcase an 70s hairstyle piece in future as well, particularly since Martin thinks the images are nice.

The main thing I did today was to update 2 cards for Tainted Glimpses on the engine, and to add the Core TG cards onto the engine, but I'm getting ahead of myself a little bit I think. Over the afternoon, someone decided to abuse Diplomacy and built a rather nasty deck based around it to prove to me that the card needs to be changed. Hence the change. I also took the opportunity to change out Phrup Jar as well, due to the change with Transmogrification. The Core cards are a walk in the park to do, I should be used to it by now... also did an ad for TG in general and posted it up on the front page of the engine. I guess there's no harm showing the ads for that and for TR, which I made a few days ago...


Logan was the second person to ask me to help with the What's Going On thing this week. Really though, people seem to think I'm like an expert on it. I'm not though, but since I did the trailblazing about 2 weeks back, I guess I've got 2 weeks more experience then anyone else. Hmm...

Ed actually uploaded Rock, Scissors, Paper to the engine tonight, making it the 92nd game to be added to the engine. Of course there are still 12 games in closed testing including it (Bowling was the 80th). I have no idea how soon it'll get public, but it's nice to know that almost 100 games have been adapted for the engine.

So, with that in mind, I made a quick update to the plates post internally, in preparation for the end of the month update. Yeah, I think this end of month I'll be very well prepared. I've already drafted out my February report, which still has a couple of blanks for the stuff that I'd be doing between now and the end of the month.

Otherwise CCGW has been slow... or that's how it seems anyways I guess. There's probably lots happening behind the scenes or something.

Didn't play gToons today, but I did try my hand at the auction. Really though, after using ebay for a while, the auction tools on gToons is a bit retarded. Didn't manage to get anything, which isn't really a pity, since I only have about 700 points anyways. I did manage to key in all the codes to get all the cToons yesterday... and for all of you who are looking for those codes, on the left you'll find a gToons section, the last 2 of which should have all the codes that you are looking for. If you are looking for a slam, I'm sorry, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get one of those.

Played some LotR today... 2 more days till fellowship block gets rotated out. There were a few... hard words said in the lobby when I entered. Well, the LotR players are a bit clique-ish I guess and since the implementation of the guilds, a bit confrontational as well. Gang wars and all. I'm the "anarch" of course, running around, trying to prevent myself from getting trampled and such. And what's this I've been seeing? Dwarves with Smeagol? I guess Gollum must really be a problem for Dwarf decks, because everyone seems to be splashing Smeagol. Of course, Smeagol is also good for controlling the site path, but still...

And the alienspredator.com site seems to be down. I wondered what happened. That was such a good site for AvP stuff, not to mention Terminator stuff as well. Oh well, its loss will be missed.

And for those of you getting this page via RSS feed beware the bottom feeder.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home