Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, February 11, 2005

-+@ Heal @+-

That's probably the simplest title of my blog yet to date. It seems appropriate after yesterday and my gratitude for those of you who've been concerned about my well-being. I'm better, but barely.

Images for today, since I'm not at home...



Yes, that's the last of the EL images for the time being... and today seems to be a MND day...

Threw together a tournament MND deck... oh, I'm getting ahead of myself again. I started a Elder's Legacy tournament yesterday, with the rule that each deck should have at least one Elder's Legacy magi, so people are scrambling to get such a deck ready for the tournament. The prize is a whopping 15 coppers, so hopefully that will draw enough people for it. So, I made a deck with Relaura that is specifically built for her and she isn't too bad. The deck is sucky though, but for fun play, it's not too shabby.

The middle image above isn't an EL image but one of the 4 for the Keeper's Quest promo. I think I'll make the March tournament (if the February one is a success) a Keeper's Question tournament, where the winner gets to suggest the text for the puzzle boxes.

Didn't get to play gToons or LotRO, although, LotRO seems to be making inroads on CCGW. How? Heh, I'm not going to say... at least not yet. Watch this space.

Today was also a day I got to talk with all 3 of the triumvirate and it was rather fun to just talk about nothing in particular (or nothing that can be mentioned in public anyways). The usual coding stuff, me spreading rumours, stuff like that. Personal stuff as well, which I doubt will interest anyone.

I can say that Martin posted in the forums that the VTES beta will be ready next month if not by the end of this month. Whether everything else can be ready by then remains to be seen, but people are already queueing up for the beta test so who knows what's going to happen. It's going to be fun to watch.

I had to rebuke Doug (ultradoug) on the forums today - he is just misunderstood I guess, but his online antics are ... well, borders a bit on the disturbing side. Well, hopefully he'll behave online in future, although somehow I doubt that he'll be behaving for long.

Talking about Doug, Robert is finally going ahead with his Sailor moon fan made expansion. It'll be interesting to see how things go there. He was busy for a while and sorta lost track of CCG Workshop, but now that he's (maybe) back on board, hopefully things will progress faster.

Oh, and not that it would interest anyone, but I cleared my forum PMs today. It was at 86% which is a bit excessive, so I had to purge most of the old stuff. I have nothing later than 6 months back anyways, with more than half of those in the last month or so, most of which is not important. The bulk of those were from Ed who it seems prefers to use PM. Heh, I know this is probably the most boring thing I've blogged about. Oh well.

The big news today is that the What's Going On section on the engine is now editable by all ghosts. I promptly put up info on the Blue Furok competition and the MND tourney, which subsequently broke the whole thing. Yay for me, breaker of all that's good and working. It got fixed finally though by Ed which is a good thing.

And there's a new sub-class of PLs it seems. Just when I thought things couldn't get any more complicated they do. Well, let me list the PLs just for fun:

1 PL who is Bugladen
8 PLs who are also ghosts
5 non-ghost PLs who are in charge of a game
4 PLs who are alternates logins of PLs
3 PLs who are assistants to PLs
2 PLs without any games public yet
1 PL who isn't even in charge of a game.

or a total of 24 PLs or 20 individuals. Wow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home