Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

-+@ Nightmare's Dawn @+-

I've spent two long evenings on Bowling, updating the scoring, and sad to say, I've only got the first nine whateverthatiscalled done. Sure, it checks for spares and strikes now, but I can't get it to end turn at the correct time. I suspect it might be a kit error thing and since my web connection is patchy now, I can't test it on the engine. Blegh. I'm going to make it available to all PLs in a bit though... hopefully that will get people interested.

And the pictures bit? Well, I've yet to show the KT bit of EL, so here are the 3 from there:



And besides the 3 universal cards from the set, that's the last of the regions to show here on my blog for EL cards.

Let's see, played gToons... got to the upper levels of ranking 800+ but that won't last long as I don't intend to play for a while. I went up against some rather interesting decks too and I did enjoy some of those game.

Played LotR... and it's getting boring. People are tuning up their existing decks in anticipation of Black Riders hitting the stands. It's interesting to see what people are playing. As for me? Non-solo Smeagol has been getting whacked by everyone. It's not even funny anymore.

Big news for the last 2 days - Bowling. I spent almost 8 hours over 2 days on it. It now works and stuff, sans AI... that's going to kill me when I program it in as well... we shall have to see. Hopefully, it can get finished before the end of the month. I do really have a few other things to do though, but since I've added 12 MND cards, I'm going to concentrate on Bowling up till the time it goes public.

Final Twilight really should get another update to make the counters more specific to the game. I'll have to see what I can do to get them there. I don't have the time though, which is such a pity. Well, Nate is happy with what we have so far, but that's no excuse.

Logan is dedicating quite a lot of time to his games - Crypt and LMS seems to be getting major workovers over the weekend. That's interesting anyways. Christoph has a 4th Star Wars expansion out. Someone should give that kid (well, he's not technically a kid) a medal for spunk or something. Really though, the onus now is on Timmie to code the functionality for those cards in Star Wars. I'll wait for another 2 years or so. Things seem quiet from Tomi and Martin, but I'm sure it's probably the calm before the storm. Who knows?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home