Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

-+@ Ok wise guy, lets see you do that again @+-

I haven't had so much fun and laughing choosing a title for my blog for a long time. Just in case Martin is still guessing, this card has a base set and an additional expansion set and the rarities are Common, Uncommon, Rare, SuperRare, UltraRare and Promo.



Art Credit:
Solar Charge: Werner/Gillette
Guarded Entrance: Zastrow
Core Jile: Hicks, with background by Holmberg
These are Twilight War cards and I really should be getting on and making more of them, but I really haven't got the interest. Solar Charge is another Solar card for Relaura, Guarded Entrance uses the full artwork that Justin did for Rock Balamant in EL. You can tell I'm reusing the image. Core Jile was submitted by Robert Hicks as "Baby Jile" with the instruction"do whatever you want with it". Well, it was a bit misshapen, so I made it Core. I think I need to slow down TW and get TG playtested in the interim.

Talking about TG playtesting, I made a realy bad stalker's deck today. I don't know why, but I can never make good stalker only decks. I guess stalkers just isn't my style of play. Played Bert with his anti-creature Core deck and had most of my stalkers stolen. Oh well, live and learn. I don't suppose stalkers will be key until something like Weave Seed is made for them, which is why I'm not making a Weave Seed for stalkers - it's over-reliance on one card. I made a few minor tweaks after the playtesting though.

The big news is that VTES has finally started accepting beta players officially. It's being done thruogh WW's site so that means we don't get to admin squat - which is good! Let them do the work! Some days I feel so swamped with all the goings on on CCGW... like at the moment, I'm trying to help this poor Polish player to get his credit card accepted by the website.

Other news... yeah right! Mondays are always quiet and so I barely get much done in my Tuesday blogs. Tomorrow though, Urland gets an update for the panic chip! And on Friday, YNDT goes for a playtest spin.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home