Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Monday, July 18, 2005

-+@ Little Baby Godling @+-

That is such a sweet title.



Art Credits:
Ring of Power: Zyglowicz
Osatch Balm: Ransom, backgrounds by Holmberg, shadow by Nov
Shadow Chain: Gardner, effects and background by Nov

I finally finished the 2nd batch of images for eXodus, two of them are up there. Ring of Power is the average FR image while Osatch Balm is typical of Blitz. Yet, both of them looks interestingly OK (Ha!) and I'm going to include them in Exodus Flight. I think I'll take a break before I start Dreamstorm, although, technically speaking, I've already done up two Dreamstorm cards. Well, it'll be a good breather to do something else, like actually code a game, for example.

Yeah, coding. YNDT should be somewhere there together with PAD... and of course, I could do with some Hyborean Gates and B5 as well. But I haven't been in that sort of groove lately so it hasn't got done up much. I should really try and get myself psyched up about it. The question is, which one to do first... hmm...

What has everyone else been doing? Not much. It's summer, and it's time to spend life outdoors and such, which would explain why close to nothing is being done. OK, I lie. Quite a bit is happening, but I'm too lazy to summarise them here. I'll just mention two very briefly.

Martin is working on the new version of VTES already. He's really going for it. That's so amazing. I wish I had his stamina and drive when it comes to coding. Then again, I've had more than 20 games under my belt so...

Christoph just added another virtual set to SWD on the engine. Those SWCCGPC people sure don't let up with the new cards. Well, some of them should also try to look for new images and stuff. I'm sure with all the movies out there, there must be someone who has access to a DVD version of it who can take screen captures or something.

I've gone into cardflopping mode in LotR - just playing around with my usual decks in a braindead sort of way. It passes the time somewhat, I guess. Saw a rather interesting hobbit deck with wizards today (it's rather standard though). Perhaps I should test try it... or maybe not...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home