Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

-+@ Executioner @+-

still keeping with last month's CCG since nobody guessed it.



Art Credits:
Kolte's Spear: Werner/Gillette/Goodman/Nov
Ball of Snow: Holmberg/Nov
Rolling Baldar: Werner/Gillette/Goodman/Nov/Holmberg

I did all this earlier in the week for TW. Kolte's Spear was rather tedious to do, I had to crop out the border and extend the art. I liked how it turned out though. Ball of Snow is a nice card that is based on two different Holmberg images and a foreground by myself. It's not that difficult drawing a blanket of snow after all. Rolling Baldar was the hardest of the three to do - I'm not too disappointed with the final image as shown. It's nothing fantastic, and some of the background could do with a bit more work, but I think it's good enough for the set.

Also did one Weave card today, just to finish off all the Weave cards. 5 more regions and just under 30 cards to go - Universal needs 2 relics, then there's Paradwyn, Bograth, Nar and d'Resh. I'm not going to be in a hurry to finish these, but I'll try and see what I can do about the Bograth and Paradwyn cards. Most of the d'Resh and Nar cards already have text, from the left overs from TG, and a lot of them just needs manips of existing cards. Bogwyn is going to be the most troublesome one for images after all. The relics should hopefully be easy - I'm going to copy the same trick that I used for Weave - copy existing stuff from the magi cards!

I actually did 4 more MND cards for TW in between writing this. I guess blogging only increases my appetite to template cards. Figured out which Paradwyn Relic to make while doing that, bug I guess I'll leave the Bograth ones for another day. So, with that, I'm past the three-quarter mark at 78% finished - 2 more images for Paradwyn and Universal, 4 more for Bograth, with the remaining almost evenly split between Nar and d'Resh. Looks interesting after all.

I'd do other CCG stuff, but I have nothing today...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home