Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Not a very august mood .-+^*^+-.,.-+^*^+-.

OK, so I didn't get to do the images this weekend. Let's see what I need to do for next week:

Finish debugging Portable Adventures.
This is the major one. Kenny and Linda is next and they are huge to do. Then I've got to tackle the Sneaky/Gifted unattach thing and possibly a few of the other things I have on the list. I'm not looking forward to this but it has to be done by the end of the month.

Get the images for Bowling done.
this should be a case of getting the images for 0 - 10 / X and the pins done. Should only take me a few minutes once I find a font and colour scheme that I'm happy with... if I start that is.

Make the Quartet Score images.
I still haven't found any US quarters yet... that's because I haven't been looking. I should really try to make an effort to do this though... sometime next week.

Scan the remaining Triple Triad images.
This is really something I don't really look forward to. It's something to do on a rainy day.. and those are rare this time of the year. Maybe I'll move this to next month.

Make the B5 pip dice.
This is something I've been meaning to do, but never found the time. I should really dedicate an hour or so to it next week to get it done and over with.

Sounds like a lot but besides Portable Adventures there really isn't anything too difficult to do on that list. The last 2 items are more tedious than difficult so they would probably get low to no priority next week. Of course, everything depends on how fast I can clear the Portable Adventures list of "to do"s so that would be the driving force.

And while talking about driving, you should check out what drives are legal when you do a Fast Break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home