Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

-+@ Ain't Nobody Gonna Say Goodbye @+-

I finally made contact with Mike Nickoloff today - yes, that Mike Nickoloff. He was a rather nice guy to talk to as well. I must have come across to him like a bumbling teenager though. He offered me his place in Santa Monica to crash at if I ever head over to LA and offered to send me some Firestorm cards. I wonder if money grows on trees for him or something. Have I mentioned that he's really really nice?

I cleaned up the forums some more today and updated the plates post for the PLs. I was more in the mood for general housekeeping rather than coding today, although I did update Go Fish. I hope I didn't break anything in there though.

I got my box of Tempest of the Gods boosters today. The cards are printed on really good quality cards. However the art isn't as good as it can be, which makes the overall quality of the cards a little bit below par. But for a 1995 game, I suppose it's good.

Popped back to my "old" message boards just on a whim - it's nice to know that I haven't been forgotten there. As usual, the 2 people who knows the deal invoke my name and the one mod answers. It's almost funny to watch them do that dance which gets repeated about every 6 months or so.

Just hanging around the LotR O trade room now and shooting the breeze with the peeps there. Nothing much happening otherwise.

And where will the winds take you today on the seven seas? Why don't you find out for yourself?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home