Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

-+@ War @+-

Such a simple title...



Bloodlines spoilers, and shire as usual. Always good to use the hobbits to beat up the nasties in LotR. The new card type for the game is shown above - follower. That's going to be interesting. This is the first non-ringbearer Frodo as well. I have no idea if he'll be good or anything, but it's good from a design point of view as it opens up the deck design somewhat. I can't wait to start playing with some of these hopefully by this weekend.

I did a bit of MND stuff today - changed a SP page, did up 3 DJ promos and posted one of them for preview at the Custom Card forums. Hopefully that will garner some interest in the game and such on the engine, but summer being the bad time that it is, I doubt it'd do much. Still there's no harm trying.

Martin got up a new build of VTES today. He's been working hard on that too, I'm sure. I haven't had the time to look at it yet, but I'm sure it's probably full of his Sterling coding examples. When I have the time, that's one thing I'll have to look at and see if there are any examples I can "borrow". Well, anything to up the Martin part of my nM rating!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home