Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

-+@ I've Seen this Before @+-

and it's not a CCG on the engine. One more clue to help people who's guessing.



Whoa, what's this?
Art Credits:
Sidar: Zastrow
Chuke: Zastrow
Auroc: Whyrl/Strom

Exodus Flight needs a few magi and here are three of them. The Shadow Paradwyn Magi Sidar, The Orothe Chef Chuke (Razorfin) and Blitz's character Blitz (but renamed Auroc for the custom cards). N'est ce pas?

What have I been up to? Asking Doug to use a spell checker on his Sailor Moon article, for one. He seems cheesed off by it though, and I wonder why the younger Americans can't seem to take constructive criticism. Oh well.

Spent a busy day yesterday since Endeavor went public. Yeah. I was rebuked that I had no faith in it going public. Erm... OK. Anyways, that means there was a whole host of things to do, from rearranging the forums and updating the plates posts. I hope everything was done properly though, it's not everyday that a game goes public.

I have no idea what everyone else is up to though. Probably getting on with their life. I did playtest Urland the other day after the blog, but one of the playtesters dropped out so the playtest was in vain. Still, I like how the new stuff is working, now all I need to do is to make sure that hotpoints work and I can automate a few more things there, including scoring.

I bought what looks like a CCG today... I have no idea yet because this is one that isn't made in the US. It's in English though... I'll show a scan if I have access to my scanner, which I don't. Almost $20 for a boxed starter of 42 cards and a d20. Hmm...

Also saw someone playing VS in a comic store today. It was blah... boring IMO. Still, I can see why the Magic and Deck Masters crowd would like that. It's even more structured than WS though and probably less broken. I wish them well.

Also played quite a bit of LotR today, I like it when I get to confuse people with my unorthodox deck. The tournament players are mostly unfazed, but the other players have to think more and it shows in their gameplay. Sometimes they make mistakes, which is funny. Ah well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2010 4:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Holy cow this brings me back. I was digging around for remnants of the old insiider forums and this is what I found. Good times. That site was what really got me writing for the first time. Not to mention having an incredibly unique style. I never managed to find another site quite like it. That was what, at least five years ago?

    This is "Chuke" by the way. The old Orothe mod. Ever wind up doing anything with those cards?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home