Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

-+@ Nothing is Impossible @+-

New CCG this month...



Art Credits:
Sergen: Shipman
Lunar Aversion: Whyrl/Strom
Sap Jar: Zyglowicz
Getting ready for Exodus Flight here with the first 3 cards that will be in the set. I'll reveal more of the cards in the set as I post more. This is going to be fun, I think. These are some of the oldest images from the RP cards, and some of the best IMO. The text would need to be revised slightly though. Quite a bit of work there, but it's not going to happen till after Twilight War.

Other MND news? Mitch won last month's tournament by one point. He was really fighting for that win. Good to see though. He's also trying to get that one Arderial/Orothe magi that he's after onto the engine, so who knows what he's going to be up to. The new tournament signup is on, but there hasn't been many people signing up, only 4 of them. I think MND at CCGW is going to die down over summer as usual. Oh well.

I've got to start up the Double Jeopardy competitions as well at some point, but not this month. I haven't even templated the DJ cards yet, which I'll probably need to do soonish. I'll also need to finish setting up the Shadowsfall Promo event. Way too many things to do for MND and I don't really have the time.

Silk Road has also been progressing as Chris seems to be tightening the rules. I have no idea where things are going with that, but hopefully it should become interesting. It's a bit boring though as it lacks a coherent storyline behind it, something that is essential in the new CCGs that seems to be released these days, but the thing at this point is to get the mechanics going. Let's see where that goes.

Martin has asked me to do artwork for his game. Do means colouring in this case. I haven't got anything final from him yet so I'm still waiting. It's not going to be easy, colouring never is, but it'll be interesting to see how things can go from there.

Before I forget, last month's title were all from Scooby Doo, the ECG from the same publisher as X-files. I have all but 10 cards from the last expansion, but nothing from the base set. It's not easy getting those cards as well, the rarity system makes it crazy getting at least one of each card. Oh well.

Nothing much new going on otherwise, Doomtrooper tournaments have ended and they are still deciding what to do for the next one. VTES beta testing still isn't up yet... mabye sometime this weekend. I've also got to update statistics and stuff on the CCGW site *sigh* Lot's more to do. Best get to it instead of blogging here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home