Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

~ Link me up, Scotty ~

Well, I'm now using my blog as my personal portal to the sites I frequent most often, so they are up there, but I have been organising them some so that they are easier for me to find. Next up, find out how to make them open in another window... my html skills suck BTW... I really do have to go brush up on them again.

If anyone wondered why this site is so blue... it's soothing to me. white on black is just too harsh and black on white is even harsher, especially when it's on a computer screen. Blue speaks of ice, of water, of sky and is relaxing.

So, before you get blue in the face, think of something blue... Borders might be nice.

2 Comments:

  • At August 25, 2004 12:16 am, Blogger Jackalope said…

    <a href="blah blah blah" target=_'something'>

    If you have mutliple links all with the same target name, clicking on the first will open a new window; clicking on a second will open the link in that same window. I believe using '_new' will always cause them to open in a new window.

     
  • At August 25, 2004 12:28 pm, Blogger Novelty said…

    OK, got it to work now. Thanks. BTW, the tag is target="_blank"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home