Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

~ Move over Pink Panther ~

Wow, almost 48 hours since my last post. I pity anyone who's been checking my blog on a regular basis... all zero of you. What have I been busy with? Well, I went shopping the other day... and I finally got the Transformer Arcee. Hasbro is really listening to the fans this time around, first there was the planet killer, and now this hot little pink thing.

What has this got to do with CCG Workshop? Not a single thing, but this isn't an article about CCGW, it's a "meta-post". So what has this got to do with this blog? Well, see, this is the first time that I actually snapped some shots with my almost 2 months old digital camera (yeah, I know, sad that I haven't used it this time, but *shrug* it's not something I carry with me out of the house, since I have a tendency to lose things). Yes, you read right, the first (first 2, actually) pictures from the not-so brand new digital camera... and then of course, figuring out how to post them here... well, the first two pictures on this blog coming up... soon... hopefully.















Arcee - Robot mode

Arcee - Cycle mode


And if it's pink you're after, try looking for something from the heavens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home