Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, August 20, 2004

~ The New Look ~

So you've noticed the new look I hope. OK, so it's just a standard blogger look that I've modified somewhat slightly so that it's wider and doesn't take up so much vertical real estate... and it's taken quite a while to understand how to edit stuff so that they do what I want... but I guess I'm satisfied... for now... about the "new look".

I shall have to find out how to put in links to CCG Workshop one of these days as well... but not today. If you have any comments on the new look though, feel free to post them. They will be welcome.

And as to something getting a new look... you might want to get your eyes peeled for something... pink... I'll give you one more hint... heavenly bodies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home