Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Monday, August 16, 2004

-+@ Me am stupid @+-

I just realised today that I suck with spelling. You know, I always thought I was an OK kind of guy with spelling and what not, but it seems that my writting skills have gotten worse and worse. *sigh*

OK, I just read the CCG Workshop forums ( http://www.ccgworkshop.com/forum/ ) today and guess what... I was so stupid as to venture my opinion without reading what was previously posted. Urgh. Made me look like an idiot. I feel so stupid now.

Talking about forums... I should mention that http://www.gameplayersnetwork.com/forum/showMessages.asp?TopicID=8468 is where you can read about one person talking about my Hobbit deck. Apparently that is one place where MND posters seem to be active as well. *shrug*

Dare I even mention about Insiider http://www.insiider.com/php-bin/vbulletin/ ? That place has degenerated into a forum where newbies get flamed just for posting. The amount of negative bile on the site gets a bit sickly most of the time and being in there too long, sometimes it just rubs off. Urgh... I feel like taking a shower after each time I visit there.

Oh and I helped Tim with more graphics stuff today... well, helped isn't the correct word me thinks... more like gave advice on the sidelines... coach? Or back seat driving? Either way, I wonder if I should be doing it... but *shrug* Oh well. At least ANH is up.

Urgh, parting shot time. Don't shoot at me please... there's a gulf in between... and get your troopers under cover!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home