Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

-+@ Being Good is Just a Fable @+-

Go Fish had a minor tweak today, only because RR was working on CC and I thought I'd clean up a few things on there and make it more "presentable". It's good, at least there's a new version of Go Fish, eventhough not many people will notice the changes.

I had a quick chat with nipa today. Apparently he still hasn't got internet access at his new apartment, but he is settling in nicely, or so he says. I told him he'll probably need to have kapa on his couch to complete the furnishing at some point... and hopefully it'll get him out of his coding funk.

There has been a continual stream of B5 games going on all evening for me, which is a good sign. Hopefully people will come every Sunday to play in what appears to be the European league. It should be interesting.

The Sunday tours are in full swing as I write this. Quite a few people doing tours. Also two people signed up to be shepherds, but never signed up for tours so I removed them. They probably signed up to be shepherds because they are out of games for the end of this month. Oh well, can't stop people from abusing the system I suppose.

Played quite a few games of LotR O today and I guess I got my deck ready for Shadows. I wonder how ready is ready though. Not much news over the weekend, but I'm looking forward to more spoilers as Decipher is known for.

And if you think those Ringwraiths have huge flying beasts, wait till you try out the one on the engine!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home