Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

-+@ Love's For Fools Wise Enough To Take A Chance @+-

Have I mentioned how much I like the site tracker thing? It's telling me that scroogey is visiting on a daily basis and Billy on an twice daily basis. Interesting stuff or not.

Let's go in reverse order for today.




Noticed that there was an entire roomful of Yukk people today for the tour as you can see in the screen capture above. Never seen a 5 player game before which is just so cool. Anyways, I would guess the people playing are probably those who are bored out of their wits.

Worked on the Bronx Project today... if Bug remembers to set it up, it'll be up for Alpha testing later today. I'm only doing the "no frills" version of it though which I hope would be good enough. It already does have a unique background. Next up would be to finilise the cards in play menu and scripts and to make the dice and markers for the game.

Got a few more results to the poll for the game I'd be adapting next year. I was going to call it Project Chelsea, but then decided it'd be rather stupid to give it a codename when people already know which game I'd be doing, so well, I'll see what happens then - it's still a few months away after all.

We are trying to guess which card in The Vorlons were designed by Tewart. So far it's been hinted that it's not a character, which I guess I already knew. Which non-Character though would be a bit more difficult to guess. We'll see.

Played quite a lot of LotR today. Found a good card for my deck that nobody uses... and it's proving its worth so far. Trying to get 2 more of them for my online deck. It's a rare though - Stone Trolls, but it's a rare that nobody uses. Still, it does not take regional restriction (or whatever the equivalent is in LotR) into consideration which makes it a very good card for the deck.

Photo-Edited Logan onto Keanu's body today just for laughs. It does look good though. It can be seen on the quiz thread in the forums... that thread also has a very fake picture that Thomas did in order to "get revenge". I don't think he succeeded. And someone has to tell him that Hulk is the guy with the green skin, Shrek is the ogre with the funny ears and large teeth.

nipa told me yesterday about his schedule over the next few weeks ... and on closer reflection, I wonder if he told me only because he felt he had to give an explaination for his prolong absence. Well, I have no idea, but there was absolutely no need for him to have told me his plans. Well, it's just weird now that I think back about it.

Oh, and Rage or Dredd? You decide.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home