Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

-+@ Oh We Have To Keep A Watch On Our Shadows @+-

Or they'll start walking away...

Opened the box of Hyborean Gates... and only got one Ultra Rare that I don't already have. Sad but true. So I started this with 17 cards needed and 2 box of boosters later, I'm down to 5. Wow, it's going to be tough collecting these cards... and the way that it's been packaged doesn't help as well - I got 2 of some of the Ultra Rares in this box. Yikes! I've also got to check out the starter decks, but I don't want to mess with those until I can find a cardlist somewhere.

Well, I desperately need card boxes now. Maybe I should jsut make a few for myself. I still have a box of Tempest of the God boosters that I need to open at some point.

Played some LotR games - won one against someone who has never faced a Hobbit recurring pump deck. Well, I added 2 cards to the deck - Long Knives of Legolas is proving its worth by making Legolas last a bit longer than he usually does (before today, he used to die at site 5, now he's lasting the whole journey to site 9) And Assassins... well, only one, but they were enough to make the Elf players I was playing against cringe... and in both games, I got rid of Galadriel with TatD... that card itself is worth its slot in the deck.

Didn't work on the Bronx Project today. Wasn't up to it. I guess this means the whole thing would have to slip to next week.

Didn't work on Portable Adventures as well, but I did get to talk with Mr. Nickoloff. Urgh, every day I say that I have to get it finished, and every day I procrastinate on the game. Maybe I should just give up while I'm ahead...

Have you ever wondered how some of the people I mention in my blogs look like? Here's scroogey



And Mike



head? check. legs? check. arms? check. what else do I need to win?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home