Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Monday, September 13, 2004

-+@ Call My Name and I'll Come Running @+-

Not a lot to write about... that's because I've been running way too much.

Nothing much CCG wise to write about - didn't work on Portable Adventures, although I did get to talk with Mike... didn't get any work done for the game for the engine as well. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Got Timmy's help to build an Moria Orc swarm - he gave me even more suggestions for commons uncommons I could add to my deck to tech up against a few other decktypes. It's always good to pick his brain I guess.

Played two MND games... I'm really bored with the game now really. It badly needs new cards and new strategies. I should priortise TG and SP to get them on the engine.

Didn't get to work on the Forums, although that is now low maintenance and even lower priority. It would be nice to put in the game blurb for each game once more and perhaps indicate if a game is licensed. I'll have to do that one of these days.

Updated the bot for a few things. Someone has been asking MND rules questions and the bot just isn't handled to do that. Besides, the MND rules are simple enough to be understood and can be easily accessible from the rules button. Now the rulings OTOH are a different story.

Well, my brain is on vacation so go let your fingers do the walking. Will you be the last man standing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home