Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Friday, September 10, 2004

-+@ I've Been Looking for You since I Took My First Breath @+-

So, I played a few more games of LotR today. Some poor guy was playing Castamir with the condition that gave them initiative each time Castamir was played, so A Light in his mind removed one burden, triggering off all my shire countrysides and all my conpanions were healed even before Castamir did anything. He finally discarded the condition, but it was a bit too late for him as I have had enough So Fair so Good in my hand, and with the discard a card from hand Smeagol and Birthday Present in play, his Castamir had no chance of winning, as long as I can add threats. Poor guy.

I updated the forums today with a few more icons. I think the gears are a bit too generic and won't mind getting specific cards for the various system forums. I'm not sure if my current approach of getting actual cards as icons would be a good one, let's just see what sort of response I'll get over the next few days.

Talked with Mike Welling today and got quite a few MND goodies, which I can't divulge. However it does add to the ideas I have for new cards for MND.

Cait Sith/Justin logged onto the engine today to see the GenCon 2003 spoilers and subsequently posted them on Insiider. Well, let's see what the reprecussions of that will be. The good thing though is that MND on the engine is still being played - JT, arderialite and funk have been almost pushing it to everyone else. I saw stormcloak and Spirit playing today, so I guess that's a good thing.

Talking about spirits, do you think you can be doomed in town? Head over to deadlands.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2004 1:19 pm, Blogger Jackalope said…

    Don't know if you're quite bored enough, but if you want to start pimping your blog, you might want to check out:

    http://www.bravenet.com/

    They seem to have some cool webmaster resources - polls, guestbooks, etc. Just a continuation of the conversation we had earlier.

    That, and you know that under your current configuration, only registered Blogger.com users can post comments? You've disallowed anonymous comments. Don't know if that's on purpose, just wanted to make sure you're aware.

     
  • At September 10, 2004 10:51 pm, Blogger Novelty said…

    I haven't the foggiest idea how to turn off or on the anonymous comments thing... probably for the best.

    Nyaah, I don't need to pimp my blog too much... I'm not sure I want the whole world reading this... wait... the whole world can read this...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home