Novelty's Novelties

Novelty, from the Old French word Novelt, meaning new.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

-+@ Automatic Pistol @+-

Another day... no WS automation. I know, I know, I should have done it by today, but things sort of crept up on me and one thing lead to another and long story made short, I got lazy with coding and busy with other stuff so it didn't get done. Well, maybe tomorrow... I do know I have to get it done ASAP.

I'm actually in the midst of talking to Bruce (Mason) as I write this... we were going on about Babylon 5 and The Vorlons, but one thing sort of lead to another and now we are on drafts and LotR.

Talking about LotR, here are 3 Elf cards (not all of them recent):



Well, the dreaded Legolas picture has surfaced, and not on one card, but two. I refuse to post a card with his picture though, but I think Arwen should more than make up for it.

Had a long chat with Logan earlier today about a number of stuff, including CCGW ... after all it's always good to get wisdom from one's elders. He's gonna be AWOL for the next few days or so as well and I don't think he's looking foward to that. Anyways, he's got quite a lot of stuff done with LMS and Crypt and they are both turning out to be really good games...

Martin posted a how to make circular cards post somewhere... it is so obvious that I should be ashamed I didn't think of it. Expect an Urland update sometime soon to take this into account... OK, I just updated it a moment ago to show circular chips in hand. Yay for Martin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home